Monday, November 20, 2023

Like

 




I was saying :-).




I gotta say Yep on that one.




For all the young lady's at my 
favorite Mexican restaurant.
Always remember that.


Exactly.




Tell me we haven't witnessed that happen 
right in front of our eyes...





Lets just say...
We weren't really off to a rockin start this AM lol.








Lord is it ever.




Makes me smile :-).




Think about it.
if you honestly believed it?
Why would you not be telling everybody about it?
At least speak with your actions.



"Why am I going to hell?
I didnt do anything.
I dont deserve that."

God didn't want you to go.
You chose to go yourself.
You walked around in his creation all the days of your life 

"The heavens declare the glory of God
the skies proclaim the works of his hands."
Psalm 19:1

And you not only didn't acknowledge him?
But you were openly hostile to even the idea of him 
When all the evidence points toward a creator.

Have fun with your eternal choice.




Deal...
See above.




I got parts of this interview downloaded.
The conversation before went something like:

"Are you a rich man?
Do you have a lot of $ in the bank?
"Whats a lot of $?
"Say...a million dollars.
"Na...I dont have that..."

Then he makes the comments above.




See ya soon honey.
I love you baby.


No comments: