Monday, November 27, 2023

Misc thoughts...

 


Got a couple of things brewing so to speak.

Had to get up early today and see somebody off.

I just cant imagine where THEY went to.

Thats sarcasm BTW :-).


Anyway.

Just kinda tired and taking it easy and staying inside.


Probably start getting a few more things done here in the next few days.


Holidays etc...



I know Bob lol.
I dont ever really take a day off either.
Just...

Somedays I get more done than others.
Espically during the Holidays.




Pretty much.
Leave that BS at the door.





From the book:

"A wrinkle in time"

"When is y'alls 
Christmas parade again?"
:-).





The door on the ark CLOSES!
Hows your soul doing lately?





If we are so insignificant?
As some would have you believe?
Then why are we situated right smack down 
in the middle of spiral arm of our galaxy?

Any closer to the center?
To much radiation.
To far out on the spiral arm?
To many other things flying through space 
could clip us passing by.

And?
We just happen to be in a perfect spot to see the cosmos.
Almost like somebody wanted it that away.

Psalm 19:1

The heavens declare the glory of God; 
and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Design implies a designer.
You'll figure it out someday...soon...
I hope,



"Who Jah bless?
No one curse."

Lots have tried.
Go talk to them 
about what happened 
to them.

Speaks for itself.
It really does.




You will never beat somebody 
who always wants you to flourish.
Never.




My time is to valuable.
Seriously,
You cant afford me.
I know what I'm worth.
I was doin favors and 
you didn't know or understand it.




I put forgiveness as #1.
Living well #2.
That comes in at a solid #3.



"The lips of the righteous
teach many."

(Love Peter Tosh BTW)



Christ last living blood relative.



It said largest tree in the world.
IDK about that.
I just know it's big lol.




VS 5 always gets all the memes.
VS 3 and 4 kinda get neglected.




Matthew 7:15

True and False Prophets

“Watch out for false prophets. 
They come to you in sheep’s clothing,
 but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Tosh :-).




1 John 4:4

You, dear children, 
are from God 
and have overcome them, 
because 
the one who is in you
 is greater 
than the one 
who is in the world.

I know where my strength comes from:

Psalm 121:2

My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth.

Persecute me?
I grow stronger in my faith.
Kill me?
I'm bigger in death 
than I ever 
could have been in life.

Again,
kinda hard to beat an opponent like that.
Because 
you think your fighting a man, 
a person, a thought an idea, etc
you're actually opposing the entity 
using the man,
and you just cant beat him.

How'd it work out for ya anyway?





Somebody needed to hear it,
and never forget it.




One of my favorite pictures of him.
Fatigues :-).




TRUTH...
No matter what you've done...




You'll be better than you were 
a whole lot quicker
 if you start doing that RN.

"To thy own self be true." I've heard somewhere...:-)




Whats your other choice exactly?




Exactly.

Read a book or something.
Increase your knowledge.
Why you thinking bout 
anybody else to start with?
WTH?





TRUTH!















No comments: