Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Dominos falling...



My attorney (Carol) calls me when I'm at the dump. I can't hear shit lol, finally I get a hold of her later away from the front end loaders. I told her about counseling. All three major points: don't take psych eval till after she does, "Light is at the end of the tunnel" and "I don't think we will need more than three or four sessions"...Told Carol I could pay for the three visits to see the councilor then subpoena her and were done. I mean I could tell that's what she was saying that day.

She said well wait a minute, Candi (Ex's attorney) called and said she (Joanna) wants to surrender her parental rights. So there would be no visitation, no contact...etc...oh...and also no child support. I said "Here's the deal and nothing is negotiable, I mean nothin': I claim him on taxes this year, she pays whats shes behind on the child support but once the judge signs off, from there on she pays no more, the EPO stays in effect and it gets documented she has already violated the EPO once by contacting me and that ER bill is all hers. It's in her name Carol. I said, "I'll never pay a penny of that ER bill, I'll make them drag me to court every time to get $5 and she will pay so many attorneys fees that it would be cheaper for her just to pay the bill, It's in her name, she caused this, she pays. She don't just get to go "I don't wanna be a parent anymore" and stick me with a $1800 ER bill, and then don't pay what she is already behind on child support? I don't think so. And this is why I love Carol Bowling (Red hair, 300 lbs + plus, off the chart intelligent wonderful woman) she says, "Well I  have to abide by the courts wishes, so I'm going to go ahead and get her appointment scheduled." I told her I really liked her emphasis on "I", that I thought that was great. She said "Oh did you like that?" I said "Yeah, yeah I did"...and we both had a really good laugh.

Joanna folds every time, always has. Looks for the easy way out. 

My attorney was shocked I just didn't take the offer to get her out of my hair, I said "Carol, that's what I been doing for ten years, no more, everything just like I said or she takes her psych eval ($500-$600)...but Im telling you, three visits and subpoena the councilor and either way It's good for us.

Back in the Plenty of Fish Days lol, somebody said something to the effect of "Dominos will have to fall just right"...well you tell me Lucy? Did some more dominos just fall?

Were ready for you sweetheart...Both of us...

No comments: