Monday, September 23, 2013

I think...

 
I think about you all the time...I carry you with me everywhere I go. I know we can have a great life and be amazing together, it's why I fight and push so hard and don't mind stepping on toes, or ruffeling feathers, to get you to come forward, to dig you out of that cave, to break you out of that shell...A woman like you deserves the love a man like me can give her...You're all that's left in this world that I want or ask for when I pray...I don't ask for anything, because I don't need anything, everything I need has been given already, except for you...I would like for Nicholas to live a happy life...and I think he will...but mostly I pray for my friends and family to find peace, to have god watch over them...but actually request that I put forth and petition for? "If it be your will, let Virgire Tidmore be my wife for the rest of my days", that's it, that's all I ever ask for, been that way for a good lil bit now...I leave here at 6 AM EST...I'll be on the road for an hour and a half, always a good time to talk, no distractions...you'll be on my mind like always anyway dingleberry...Love you.
 
Peace.

No comments: