Thursday, September 26, 2013

I...

 
I love you dingleberry...were gonna be great together...small little simple civil ceremony with no fan fare real soon, me, you, a witness and whoever we can find to perform it lol...public ceremony late spring, early summer, just like I've said, whoever gives you away drives to house in your hotrod, helps you get out, helps gets you together, "Here comes my girl" plays, you come walking to me on the chorus "Watch her walk..." tears just flowing like crazy from everybody, I wouldn't care if there were 10 people there or 10,000, it really wouldn't make a bit of difference to me...simple little white summer dress, flowers in your hair, my blue suit, pink or blue shirt and tie, your call on that, your flowers and accessories can match my shirt and tie, Nich as my best man, in his first suit, send out invitations in e-mail for all I care, ride off in the sunset on the bike, in a suit and dress lol, what a riot that will be, no need to spend a fortune, I'll get you a nice ring for that day, we will do this backwards, get the wedding band tattoos first, no need for gifts, just people being there would be gifts enough, nothing more valuable to give away than time, small reception at church afterwards, just cake and punch, tell our story, mingle with friends and relatives, Destin in late summer, early fall, after the peak of the summer season, things will still be open, but the crowds won't be nearly as bad...Whatdayasay Hotrod? You in? I have been...from the third time I was ever around you I knew, this is her, this is what I have been waiting for my whole life, she is exactly, even more so if that is possible, what I have been asking for...
There was no way I was ever going to let you get away from me...I just wasn't.
"Know why fairytales don't come true? Cause people don't want to believe in them"
"This is my dream, this is what I will work hard every day of my life for, because I want you, all of you, all day, every day, the rest of days..."
Aint true love great?
Love you,
Peace...

No comments: