Monday, September 30, 2013

I wanna...

 
I wanna wake up everyday and be like "Can you believe this? Can you believe this is our life? Can you believe we're together?" I can just see you standing there at the sink in the kitchen and I'm going to be thinking "I don't believe she choose to be mine, of all the guys in the world, she decided she wanted to come be with us..." and I'll be staring off into space thinking these thoughts and you'll be like "Honey dinners ready." (Obviously not my off day or I'd be doing the cooking lol)...and I'll just be drifting through space thinking how unreal all this turned out to be...and you'll come and say "Baby, what's wrong?"...and I'll snap out of it and get my head back in the moment at hand and I'll just smile and say "Nothing, nothings wrong...lets have a fire after diner watdaya say?" I just wanna snuggle up and fall asleep with you each and every time I get the chance...we're wasting time Lucy...
 
"...Come winter I will build you a fire
from the bones of who I used to be
before you came and washed the weary away
before you came here for me..."

No comments: