Thursday, September 26, 2013

In case...

Just in case you couldn't tell by my conditions for Joanna to surrender her parental rights...
 
when the time is right, I can and will play hard ball...
 
this is one of those instances.
 
I am perfectly content to keep doing what I'm doing and to try and work around the house some to help get it ready for you...
 
But if you meant what you said as Adam Somed, and I honestly believe you did...
 
then you will call...
 
You, not "Tina", not "John", Virgie, the real life, in the flesh, most amazing woman I ever met, with whom I am going to have a life I couldn't have even dreamt about before I met her...her, she's the one that's going to have to call, there's no reason to be fearful or anxious...just call and talk like old friends...set up a time and meet somewhere in public, with a chaperone, whatever it takes...how hard is it?

No comments: