Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Another glamours day...


Breakfast 7:00 AM, pancakes and bacon, Nichs favorite.
Took him to school.
Couple hours of daddy time, yeah me!
Mom followed me to bike shop so I could get the bike serviced. 
Rides like its new, air filter replaced, throttle adjusted :-)...
Came home, loaded up trash barrel, which was a bitch on a hill sloping the wrong way, with it falling apart due to rust while on the dolly.
Went to dump, unloaded truck and trailor.
Took trailor back to my buddys.
Went to Farm Store, got hooks to hang weed eater with.
Came home, both batteries for drill are dead, not need to be recharged dead, like dead dead, like need new batteries dead.
Went to step dads, got drill, came home, hung up weedeater.
1:30 of daddy time, yeah me!
Bikes done, call step dad to get me, back to Tell City to get bike.
Come home, 15 minutes untill time to get Nich from band practice.
Get Nich , come home we get cleaned up.
Back to Tell City to go to Long John Silvers, Nich loves it, I like it on occasion. Only reason we went was I didnt have enough time to cook dinner and grocery shop.
Home, unpack groceries.
Did two loads of laundry 
and now Im here with you...

I'll fill you in on the conversation I had with my attorney said here in a minute...

Love you beautiful.
Peace


No comments: