Sunday, September 22, 2013

Why don't you

 
Why don't you just cut the shit and pick up the phone?
Just a text sayin "hey" would be fine.
 
You just don't want the chase to end thats all...
They always end Lucy
You kept it going on longer than anyone else could have.
You're aggravating as hell girlfriend...
Makes me wonder what the hell is up with you sometimes.
 
Have I not been patient?
Have I not been straight forward with you?
Have I not always told you exactly where I want this to go?
Do you not understand whats being offered here?
Do I have to come find you and shake some sense into that illogical female brain of yours?
I got nothing left to prove to you.
I was running on fumes till you sexualized things.
 
You been crazy about me from day one.
Not my fault you didn't see yourself with someone like me,
thats on you.
 
So we just gonna stay stuck here now cause you aint got a pair?
(Well, I mean I hope you don't, but you know, show ME some courage for a change).
 
You got so pissed when I told you I thought you would look great in a bandana, a nice pair of jeans, a pair of leather boots and a t-shirt.
Now look at what your saying to me and what your letting me say to you...lol
My my how things have changed.
 
And don't ever forget about chaps and nothing else on straddleing the rear fender of the bike,
letting me do Patron shots off your ass before having "My Way" with you out under the stars in gods creation.
Don't ever forget about that...
That image along with a whole host of others is permanently etched in my brain...they are in yours as well.
Don't ever act like I don't know how naughty you really wanna be.
I know better.
And I'm just the guy your gonna do it with.
 
Peace

No comments: