Sunday, September 29, 2013

Just wanna...


Just wanna make sure I get this right.
While back mom asked something about if I thought I needed to take my treatment. I didn't think much about it. I told her Lisa (My nurse in Nashville that gave me my first IV and a member of the IDF) said that I would have to be tested again just to see if I still had the condition. Thats not something I really want to do. I read somewhere that in like 3% of people that have this it can happen. Rare, but it does indeed happen. I told her I felt better and was staying more rested and felt better than I did 15 years ago and it's the truth. Now today I get a book about foods that boost the immune system? Al sent me a link about tart cherry juice curing gout few days ago?

Is there nobody in my inner circle your not talking to? Carlos, James new partner, even laughed about getting rid of the trampoline.

Mom also said something about getting the garage doors fixed. She aint said nothin bout my condition or getting the garage doors fixed in a good bit. One just don't work, and I got one remote that don't work for the other one. Follow the Bachelor/Single Parent logic that follows: I never had a garage before till I got this house. Is it really that big of a deal to get out and open the door that I didn't even have before? I never even used it for the truck till a few years ago. Is there other stuff I need to, or want to spend your money on? Of course there is. So that's fine. Fix garage doors...check...sometime...soon...when somebody comes...for good...come on now, took me 11 years to clean it out? lol...

James lil comment about "This philosophy of "It works" gonna have to change, women want things to be pretty." Yeah that comes into a lot more clearer focus as well these days...

Check out the shirt:

Remedy
all natural cure all.

It aint no bull shit.
Been used as medicine for 3000 years.


Anyway...I like your style...I really like how you roll...always have, always will.

Look how many lives we've already touched Lucy...unreal.
James is starting to believe, I can see it in him...It's unspoken but it's like "Well it's workin' for him" kind of thing...Christian too particularly with the kids, again it's like "Well he did it" kind of thing...
Wait till we get together...

Love you,
Peace.



No comments: