Monday, September 30, 2013

I just...

 
 
I just wanna tell the world "I CAUGHT HER!"
Especially the people who know what I have done to try and do so...
That package coming back in the mail last Christmas about killed me...
The trip to Baxter wasn't a fun night in the Motel Six either...
You should have seen the looks on the faces of the people that weekend when I pulled up to their family cook out on the bike. lol. They just looked at me like "Who in the hell are you?"
But both times, as intense as the pain might have been at that moment,
it had severely dissipated or entirely went away by the next day.
It blew my mind,
that the hurt would just leave on its own
and a day or two latter I would be laughing about it.
It's how I knew Lucy.
 
Old school sweetheart…
cause it works.
 
What a story...

No comments: