Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Goals :-)


I have a tendency to reward myself after, and only after, I have reached a set goal :-).
Never before or during "the process" or you'll never reach it.
This?

 

My lil present to ourselves after having endured.
"Oh but it cost so much and that money and that could be used for... and you said you weren't materialistic and blah blah blah", I can just hear them already.
 How bout this?
How bout they just shut the ever livin fuck up for a minute?
If you take care of others first?
You should be able to reward yourself with a lil something afterwards.
Lots of people would have never taken care of the others in the first place, so they can just go screw themselves for all I care.
 
I'll use the same criteria I did when purchasing the bike, if there are the smallest amount of butterflies in my stomach like this is something I shouldn't do, or that my creator is telling me he isn't okay with it when it comes time to sign on the dotted line?
Then no deal.
I wouldn't go through with it.
Period.

Besides, I look at everything through a proportional lens to help keep things in perspective.
(I'm going to need a chart :-)
If someones net worth is $50,000?
.04 of that would be $2000.
Would somebody with a net worth of  $50,000 spend $2000 on this?
You bet your ass they would.
If they liked performance anyway.
It's not like I want a fleet of them :-).
Just one, to reward ourselves for what we've been through.

Don't run and go get it, we'll do it together :-).
And yes I still wanna fix up the truck and use it for everyday around town stuff, date nights etc :-).
But special events?
Black or white tie affairs?
Short to medium distance road trips?
Oh fuck yeah, we'll rock it Dollbaby.

If others wanna test drive it?

They can come visit us where we live :-)
0 to 60 in 3.2 seconds :-)

 



No comments: