Wednesday, August 30, 2017

I



miss Tony from the NOC.
Always looked forward to him coming in and relieving me.
He was like a burst of fresh air coming in that door.
So many good laughs :-).

He used to say something, "Look all around you, everything you see that is man made? 
At one time? 
It was all just a thought in some body's head. 
Everything you see." 
It's the truth.
Rest assured there were 99 million other sons of bitches whispering in their ears all the reasons why they were wrong and things wouldn't work :-).

I got my own little saying as well, "Nobody who ever thought they couldn't ever did."
They are both truth.

You have to believe you are able to or you'll never accomplish what you set out to do.
You just wont.

It's the first and biggest step in "the process".
(As somebody likes to call it)



After you convince yourself that you can?
All the other hurdles (obstacles) just seem to get progressively smaller and easier to manage.

Having the lord god almighty on your side fighting for you is a big help as well :-).

Like that drawing?
I did it all by myself :-).

Love you Lucy.

No comments: