Thursday, August 31, 2017

House


Or we could bulldoze that son-of-a-bitch into a worthless collection of toothpicks and have it all hauled away to the dump. :-)
It's an option :-).

Seriously, do you think I really care at this point?
Why in the world should I?
This option would probably even be cheaper than trying to fix it up for others in the first place.

Not my problem.
I said it the other day its, my property, I'll do what I damn well please with it.
I told ya'll for years I was sick of this shit and so now here we are.
Sweet.
Nice.
Thanks.
Appreciate it.

These people (trust me there's several) that are all bout giving others nine kinds of shit for years but when a centilla of what they give out comes back at them they get their panties all in a wad and have a lil spasmodic freak out episode?

Deal with it.

No comments: