Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Mom



posted a GIF on Facebook 


I didn't bother to comment :-).
But I will here :-).

Never failed one in my life.
Ever.
Never will either.

Know who always aces drug screens?
Stoners :-).
This is why this whole cat and mouse game is ridiculous.
A complete waste of time and money.

The last time I checked?
Alcohol accounted for thee times as many fatal work accidents as all other drugs legal and illegal combined.
Three times as many.
If we were serious about preventing work place injuries and deaths?
We would make breathalyzers mandatory upon entering and leaving the workplace.

I got a buddy I used to work with.
We had to take a drug test to go back to work after a lay-off.
Another guy comes up to me after we had been back to work for a while and ask:
"Hey, does so and so smoke?"
"Yeah, why?"
"I got a friend that's the nurse were we had to do our drug screens and take our physicals. She said she saw him in the lobby smoking a cigarette before hand and then he tested clean for nicotine."
I just smiled.

Like I said, complete waste of time and money.

I mean seriously, who would you rather work with in an industrial environment?
The guy that's hung over as hell?
Or the guy that smoked a hooter last night?
Not much of a decision needs to be made if you ask me.

No comments: