Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Here is



part of the deal with this little expidetion we've been on that people need to understand and take to heart.

I get to leave on my terms.
Period.
I didn't make the rules.
I'm just following them.
But this is one of the blessings of going through this "process" as you like to call it.
My departure, my terms, period.

I don't expect anything of anybody and no one should expect anything from me.
I don't owe anybody anything (Okay, except Ricky :-) which I expect he's not that worried about and if he really wanted to he could probably take it out of my hide :-) and the library fine :-) but other than that? 
I don't and won't owe anybody, anything ever and I won't be made to feel like I do.
Period, end of story.

"But I..."
"But we..."
Tough.
See the earlier post about why you should do good to others.

Love you Lucy.

No comments: