Saturday, August 26, 2017

It's


pretty apparent that things are hitting some people pretty hard.
I could gloat.
I won't.

People have had close to five years to get ready for this.
If they're not ready now they never will be.

They has their fun.
All their laughs and giggles and jokes all along the way.
I won't return the favor.
Unless severely provoked.

People should always be thankful for the time they've had with the ones they love and care about.
Not worry so much about the fact that it 's coming to an end.
It's gonna come to an end some day anyway.
You never know when it could all be over with.
Best to make it as pleasant and happy as you can one would think.

I don't plan on laughing for five years.
I plan on laughing for eternity.
Short term pain for long term gain and all :-).

2 Corinthians 4:16-18

No comments: