Monday, August 28, 2017

Let's



see, I just had another lil mini yard sale, sold a Dewalt Cordless Drill, two batteries, a charger, a carry bag and case, drill bits etc, a sixteen foot Louisville Ladder Company aluminum extension ladder, and ramps that allow you to load your four wheeler, lawn mower, bike etc onto your truck, all for literally pennys on the dollar.

I promise you I did.

I still have a refrigerator, washer and dryer to get rid of yet.
It's my fucking property, and I'll do as I please with it.
Not like I go around telling others what to do with theirs.
Like I won't be able to purchase all of that many times over if I wanted here in the near future.

Tired of eggs and ramen and being dependant on others for food or being able to cook.

Once again, that voice said, "You can end this now if you want."
So I said, "Deal."

Didn't give a fuck yesterday.
Don't give a fuck today.
Won't give a fuck tomorrow.

In fact?
The only day on the horizon that I can see giving a fuck about is our wedding day.

If they aren't happy for us?
Well?
I think they know the drill by now sweetheart :-).

No comments: