Monday, August 28, 2017

Really



diggin not having a phone these days :-).
Talk about freedom.
I feel like a mob boss :-).
Nobody knows what I say to one person that I don't say to another :-).
Then people still try and play their little petty deceitful games.
I'm just sitting back and laughing on the inside, it really has become quite comical to me :-).

I never said I wouldn't get another phone or that I wouldn't give out the number to whom I choose when I do.
But I feel like your input will be needed on how to go about all of that.

But the most high told me for right now?
No distractions.
None.
So I said okay, deal.

I was going to pitch the phone in the lake after I ran out of minutes.
But I was told to hang on to it so I did.
I know that video looks all spur of the moment and all but it was really planned out a while before it happened, just waiting for the right moment to present itself, which it clearly did :-).

No comments: