Monday, October 21, 2013

I'm ...


I'm beat.
I'm going to bed. 
Not enough of me to go around. 
So I"ll just take care of me and everybody else can just "take a ticket, take a seat" and I'll get to them when I can.
I was up all of a whopping eight hours today.
All I did was bills, cook, laundry, shop, errands.
I need a break.
So I'm taking one.
Tomorrow: Owensboro for dental appointments.
Lowes.
Post Office.
Wal-Mart.
Get propane tank.
Bank.
Etc.
Lord knows what else will pop up.
 Be nice to get some rest for once before going back to work Wed. 

Nichs band made state.
Home football game friday PM.
Won't get home till 11 PM or so.
Leave school at 7:15 AM Saturday.
Get home from state 12:30 AM Sunday.
That right, a seventeen hour day.
Can't get anything done this weekend. lol
Has to get done today and tomorrow.

He's 14.
He don't understand.
I get things done my first day so I can rest my second before going back to work.
I'm the tiredest after the weekend.
My first day off is always the worst.

It's the day I feel the most tired and have the most to do and he didn't want me out of his sight.lol
Don't work like that.
I decide how I spend my time.
Not him.
He comes first till he is out of the house, but I (We) have a right to a life outside of him.
It's gettin close.
He is fellin' it
He will be fine.
 
Just keeping food and other household items stocked, laundry and trash caught up and paying bills when I am only here half the time is challenging. lol.

Oh well wouldn't have it any other way.

Nich's been really clingy lately.
Wonder why that might be Lucy?

Sweet Dreams dingleberry.
Love you.
Peace.





No comments: