Wednesday, March 8, 2023

I

 


actually spoke with somebody yesterday 
who believes as I do  
"The Return of The Nephelium" 
is already taking place, 
in the form of :

artificially created 
souless 
Humanin type creatures 
with a mind 
that is (about to) equal 
and then far surpass mans

This is your biggest clue of where things are headed shortly. 

It will not stand 

to borrow a line from "W".a while back.


Then?

Later on in the day?

I spoke with someone 

who was knowledgeable of

  Quantum Mechanics

and

Object reality?


As in observation affects what is etc.?

And I got Toothpaste and Dish Soap?


And food?


And Breakfast with a friend?


And go to thrift stores?

(I needed the umbrella BTW :-).


And Whiskey glasses?

(Comin up on a year and haven't had any BTW.

Had some beers but no whiskey lately.

And there's two partial bottles at the residence but they are for a special day.)


And a nice purple dress shit?

All for like less than $15?

YEAH...

Righton.

Rollin y'all...



I think there's a reason we went where we went to get the food boxes.

Yup.

(Nothin is an accident with this one yall :-).


I love you baby.





No comments: