Friday, March 17, 2023

DREW?

 

Buddy?

You are just nuts.


How in the world can you say:


"This article came across my feed just a few days after talking (in my residence) about a "revelation" I had where...the horizon just happened to look like a huge movie screen split into and bounced up and down for an instant before rejoining itself. (I haven't done any hallucinogens  in 35 years btw) and I was just done thinking about what I had read earlier in the day about Quantum Mechanics etc).

(Thats not even a very good description, it wasn't just the horizon, it started at the horizon and went up as high as I could see in the sky...think like huge 360 degree movie screen...split right into slid back and forth and then put back together...all in a flash, probably less than a second...Like I had seen a movie screen in front of me split into and put back together. Only things is the movie screen? Was my reality that I was observing.)


Anyway, moving on to:

"I've witnessed it.

"I told a few people about a certain "gold flake/gold dust apparition" (that doesn't even come close to explaining it) that disappeared when trying to get a better look at it. It was pretty obvious who it was BTW and it just happened to have occurred the night after having done a 90 minute "presentation" on quantum mechanics? Timing...It's always about timing... Entire episode? Maybe less than a second. I know, "You're crazy" etc...Thing is? If one is an accident, and two is a trend? Wats 90 or so these days then? And it just "happens' to happen to the guy that prays my prayer etc? And who has made many more correct predictions than the experts the last few years? To many coincidences aren't a coincidence.


Prayer excerpts:

Rejuvenation

Revival

Renewal

Healing

Justification

Regeneration

Reinvigoration

Resurrection

Return of supernatural

Transportation

Levitation

Magnification

Sanctification

Casting out of demons

Power and authority do your will

Divine favor

Strength

Conviction

Fortitude

Honor

Knowledge

Integrity

Understanding

Courage

Wisdom

Boldness

Redemption

Walk with you daily as close as I can

Edification

Magnification

Glorification

Fill me w your spirit

Use me

Discernment


So lets see here.

My reasoning

(The fact that we have that ability is evidence enough of a creator BTW)

Goes a lil something like:


Matthew 19:26

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, 

With men this is impossible; 

but with God all things are possible.


If you dont wanna believe it?

Then dont believe it.

(with God all things are possible that is.

The Holy Spirit has to come upon you.

No fancy logical argument 

or any one else, 

could ever make, 

will ever do it.)


But whatever you do?

Don't do this:


Say you believe:

"with God all things are possible."

But know in your heart you dont believe it.

That is a HUGE mistake.

One of the biggest you could ever make."


Besides:


"We are made of atoms 

which are 99.9999999999996 empty space, 

walking around 

in 96% of something 

we aren’t able to experience 

because we dont have 

adequate enough instrumentation..."

(Who been sayin that a while now?)


Those are scientifically proven facts.

Period.


So how crazy is it to assume:


The Universe is a Hologram:

?


Like I said, I dont have a problem with it.

It should be fairly obvious to those around me that I look well beyond the illusions this world offers.

(And I had pretty strong faith well before any mystical experiences etc. The mystical experiences are not what caused the strong faith, they came about as a gift of God and serve to reinforce/strengthen the strong faith, noy cause it.)


Anyway.

I got no problem with the universe being a hologram 

and unlike Mr. hawking's last theory?

I can tell you what entity did the encoding 

that had to have taken place 

BEFORE 

the hologram came into existence.

which his theory had no explanation for 

and conveniently just ignores.




"with God all things are possible."

Indeed.


Somebody Queue Brother Brian:


"It's not complicated!"


(Miss that man BTW.

the Inasmuch group.

Central Baptist on the occasional Sunday etc...)











No comments: