Saturday, March 18, 2023

So?

 


Honey?

I think it's time we reexamined our Restaurant subsidiary and its recent lackluster performance.


I think there are three options going forward.

I'll list them in descending order from most sever to less.


First Option:

We argue about selling it off/closing it down

 on day one of our marriage.

Not a very pleasant option 

but one I assure you will take place 

if things are not rectified and quickly.


Second option:

(This one is preferable to me, at least RN.)

Force current management (not ownership) to place an add in the local paper 

(we will pay for) 

stating:

Under new ownership.

(Hey, beats option #1 right? 

Because if that is refused?

Thats the option that will happen.

We will talk about more about decisions here in a minute.)

Plastered right across a picture of the outside of the façade of the place.

Big add too.

I mean Huge.

Everybody in the community will know and wonder 

what happened , 

who etc.

Advertise all you can eat fajitas on Wed in same add as well.

(Part of the new ownerships restructuring plan :-).


Third option:

(The one most likely to happen)

People can just quit being so delusional about whats really going on 

and get back to their reality at hand, which eventually will end up being:

"selling it off/closing it down."


"You make decisions about you right?"

"Yup."

"Well I make the decisions that affect my business.

Not my staff."


I can fully well understand and appreciate that position and I do appreciate the manner in which the conversation took place.

I really do.


However.

When somebody else is footin the bill?

 On a loosing proposition to start with?

Your 

"Financer" 

as it were?

he might just end up being the one who:


"makes the decisions that affect your business."


NOT YOU.


I hate being a dick, 

I really do 

but enough is enough.

Give em enough rope and they hang themselves they say.

How many chances you gotta give somebody before you just say you know what, 

forget it, 

it's over?


Dont bite the hand that's keeping you operational.

Not a good move.


Somebody's really gonna have to talk me out of position #2.

Somebody is going to understand

They are not in charge.

Of anything.

They never were.

It was an illusion all along.


No comments: