Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Isaiah 43:18-20

 


Isaiah 43:18-20


Remember not[a] the events of the past,

    the things of long ago consider not;

See, I am doing something new!

    Now it springs forth, do you not perceive it?

In the wilderness I make a way,

    in the wasteland, rivers.

Wild beasts honor me,

    jackals and ostriches,

For I put water in the wilderness

    and rivers in the wasteland

    for my chosen people to drink,


Watch: Rare scene of water flowing in Saudi’s Empty Quarter

(Published: 28th August 2022)




(The video on the website is better BTW.)


Joel 2:30-31

I will show wonders in the heavens
    and on the earth,
    blood and fire and billows of smoke.
The sun will be turned to darkness
    and the moon to blood
    before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord."


How much more obvious could it really be at this point?











No comments: