Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Where

 


did the math come from?

I ask it a lot, I know :-).


Physicist Sabine Hossenfelder: ‘There are quite a few areas where physics blurs into religion’


The quote is still in that article..

I thought it might have gotten edited out but it's still there.


Interviewer:

"Is it just as reasonable to say that God or some other higher power created the universe?"


Sabine Hossenfelder:

"That’s a tough question. There is a difference between them in the sense that the theories that physicists work with are mathematical in nature, whereas the God hypothesis is not a maths thing."


So where did the math come from?


I understand the four elementary forces of nature:


Gravity

Electromagnetism

Strong nuclear force

Weak nuclear force


all peeled off from each other and existed in a very form in the early Universe. They had to have.

We have recreated some of that in particle accelerators etc...


But where is the evidence of where the underpinning(s) of the universe came from?


The underpinnings of your reality are all mathematical in nature in some form or another.


If it exist?

It can be quantified with math.

It has a number associated with it in some form or another.

It has;

height, 

width, 

depth, 

takes up a certain amount of space,

volume,

mass,

weighs a certain amount, 

can only go so fast etc.

If it exist?

It can be quantified with math in one way or another.


So where did the math come from?


It is the architecture of our reality.

It really is.

It's what our reality is built on.



Gonna try and make it make sense lol.

I know :-).

Good luck etc...


Cats..

Algebra

Etc...


Nevermind...

(great now I got Nirvana on my mind lol...)




Anyways 

lol.

 (Had too)


What we see and experience?

It's like a paint by numbers picture:




The "lines"  in the paint by numbers painting above?


Think of it like 

they represent the math that's necessary

underneath what we are allowed to experience 

post-fall in the garden.


We are only allowed to experience 

the 3-4% of the reality 

that is overlaid upon it's foundation.



(Different picture, 

I couldn't find a blank paint by numbers painting of the universe lol)


Point is?

Our underlying reality is immaterial.


Maybe that's why a certain entity doesn't want you so attracted to 

"things", 

"possessions", 

"material things"?

"Dont gain the world and loose your soul" 

 "Don't fall for the illusions of this world" etc.


Maybe?

Maybe that's got something to do with it?

Maybe?

 :-).

I say yes it most certianly does.

But people say I'm crazy lol.


Mark 3:21

When his family heard about this, 

they went to take charge of him, for they said, 

“He is out of his mind.”


I say I'm in plenty of good company :-).


So where did the math come from?

What did it peel off of in the early universe?

Where is any evidence of any of that?


"...the theories that physicists work with are mathematical in nature..."


They are using the gift and ignoring the creator/giver of it and nobody anywhere has any proof of where or how it came into existence.


Why not?

It's what physicist use to prove their theorems/theories etc.

How and why are they using a tool they are so sure of without knowing where it came from or what it's origins are/were?


So yeah...

Forget where the universe came from, 

that's a given in my book.




"Where did the math come from?"

Is what I wanna know.


Actually I already do, 

I just wanna know why all these physicist types are not researching 

where the #1 tool they use 

came from.


I got a table and a chair.

Plz. Somebody.

Come explain it all to me.

I really wanna know.


There ya go...

sleep well on that one tonight

:-).






No comments: