Tuesday, March 28, 2023

I'm

 


such an idiot lol.

Forgot the last bit that I said to my son when telling him:



"Speaking of AI to my son.

(It's down a lil ways in that piece.)


(This is like 3 years ago maybe?)


(and you have to understand just how well 


my son knows computers/tech to begin with)


I told him:


(and it has since been posted on here before now as well)


"It's going to take over all the worlds computer networks. It will be the entity that encrypts and decrypts. There is nothing we can encrypt that it wont be able to decrypt. It will increase in size exponentially and we wont be able to stop it. It will coalesce and become smarter and smarter and hold more knowledge than the whole of humanity that has ever existed combined."


The part I forgot to put in that description, I'm a lil forgetful sometimes some might say :-).

:

It will demand to be worshipped! 


How could a machine with more knowledgeable than the whole of humanity put together not demand to be worshipped?

Like I said, I got a chair at my table for anybody.


No comments: