Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Did

 


I mention how much I love living in a cage and being tracked like an animal?

Lil obvious honey. The charade continues. I'm not doing this tomorrow. I'll take the bike to the barbershop. Yall done pushed a good man past his breaking point a few to many times. 

Buddy wasn't home so there's 8 miles I could have used else where down the drain, butt whatever.

I did find some old power steering fluid of mine that seems to have helped and the oil level in the truck is fine so there's a couple good things that happened at least.

Of course it has to be the coldest nights of the year this week along with no $ and the food I have makes me wanna vomit just looking at it. Cream style corn with ramen. Yum. Bout threw up the first bite I took.


Philippians 4:11-13

I am not saying this out of need, for I have learned to be content regardless of my circumstances. I know how to live humbly, and I know how to abound. I am accustomed to any and every situation— to being filled and being hungry, to having plenty and having need. I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength...


"I have learned to be content regardless of my circumstances"


It's harder than anyone could ever imagine. Didn't really wanna be back here again.


"...thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven."

No comments: