Thursday, January 27, 2022

Just

 


how in the world is it...


that every time I walk in the door at Lewisport UMC to say hello to my buddy their secretary...

Somebody is texting almost immediately thereafter?

And how was it she seemed to know that I didn't have enough gas to make it to my buddys today? How was that possible?

Discerning minds wanna know honey :-).


Yall killin me...

Literaly...

and slowly at that :-).


No more insurance after today. Yea me! 

Like I couldn't see that one a comin :-).

Like I care.

Like I said yesterday, bigger fish to fry than insurance on a 20 year old truck I can no longer afford to operate.


Stayed warm last night...warmer weather comin too so thats all good.


I still wanna know who all the people were standing around out back of Lewisport UMC last Sunday evening. That's what I wanna know honey:-).


I love you baby :-).

No comments: