Monday, January 31, 2022

Hey

 


honey :-).

I love ya baby.


Like you don't know where I been and wats going on :-).


Good seeing ya last week BTW.

One day yall gonna learn.

Let me check something real quick...



Yup...


Still got way more ass than you and all your minions put together got teeth ...

 Yup. 

Sure do.


Time for a football analogy :-).

Tis the season etc.

Back in the 90's when Dallas had hall of Fame running back Emmitt Smith and a bunch of road graders for offensive linemen (They would just plow over people) I remember an interview with one of the offensive lineman and he said..."You get to gut check time late in the 4th quarter and theres usually one team wants to go home and another that don't mind to play another 15 minutes in OT. It's not that hard to figure out who is who."


Point is, wanna keep going?

You can't beat a guy willing to die.


I love you baby.

:-).

No comments: