Monday, January 24, 2022

Just

 


wishing you hadn't done some things in the manner you choose to do so here of late.

I'm sure you can say the same about me.

The difference is this: I don't feel like I put your health at risk but I feel like you currently are mine and its not appreciated and there is just no sense in it.

I feel like I am suffering so that you and your minions can perpetuate a charade that has lost all legitimacy at this point.

It's beyond ridiculous.


I love you.

It's killing me.

Butt I love you.


Another WOD BTW.

cha·rade

/SHəˈrād/


noun

an absurd pretense intended to create a pleasant or respectable appearance.

"talk of unity was nothing more than a charade"

Similar:

farce

pantomime

travesty

mockery

parody

pretense

act

masquerade

sham

fake

false display

show

front

facade

simulacrum


No comments: