Monday, July 22, 2024

Remember

 when I said the people 

sitting in the pews 

snoozing away every Sunday 

are like:


"WHAT? WHATS HE SAYING?

WELL THEIR AINT NO WAY ETC?"


And I pointed out:

Matthew 21:28-32

The two brothers parable.

“What do you think? A certain man had 2 sons. He came to the first & said, ‘Son, go work today in my vineyard.’ “ He answered & said 'I will not'. But later, he changed his mind & went."He came to the second & said likewise. He answered & said, ‘I am going, sir’, & went not. Which of the two did his father's will?” They said: "The first". Jesus said to them, “Verily I say unto you, the publicans & the harlots are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you. For John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, & you did not believe him, but the tax collectors & the prostitutes did. And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe him. 


Well know this then as well:


Matthew 20:6

"So the first shall be the last

and the last shall be the first..."


Which group are you in?

No comments: