Friday, September 20, 2013

I want you...

 
 
I want you.
As my friend.
My lover.
My Muse.
My inspiration.
My wife.
Soon lucy, soon...
 
What are your friends like anyway? Are they like GO! GO! GO be with them!"
Well, if they are good friends, they should be like that...
 
Be the best decision you ever made.
My pursueing you was, how could your coming to live a life with us not be?
 
Love you
No turning back now
We're heading down the homestretch girl
 
You dont talk to a boy like that,
or let him talk to you like that
unless your planning on letting it happen...
soon.
 
You got me for the rest of your life.
Say the word.
 
What are you doing Monday?
How about I come there and we tie the knot?
(Public ceremony still late spring early summer for everybody else)
 
Just tell me you want me there and I'll be there.
Tired of waiting.
 
We will get you with us as soon as you find a job.
Promise.
 
Peace.

No comments: