Monday, January 3, 2022

Morning

 

my sunshine.




I love you my Queen.

Yes, I really do, it's unfortunate to be put in a spot where hardball tactics needed to be employed but I had to let you know I'm done playing stupid games and that I am more than willing to walk away, die etc...

I've told everyone for years now that I've had enough...nobody listens

Maybe now you will start to listen to me and take what I have to say seriously.

I'm tired of the mental abuse, which is exactly what has been going on, for far to long, from far to many fronts, you included. Not anymore,

Walk away if you wanna, you cant break a heart that's been broken a few hundred times and ground into dust to the point where it doesn't exist anymore...

Congratulations

Well played...

Somebody told me once

"All is fair in love in war"

Apparently? They meant only as long as they were the ones calling the shots.

I wonder who it was that said that Lucy?


I don't like calling you names, I really don't, but if you're gonna act like one you're gonna be called one.

I said don't do it and you went right ahead anyway thinking there wouldn't be any consequences etc.

Opps.

Like I told you, you're not in charge of me and you're not in charge of us. 

Get used to it or go away.

Tired of the abuse. 

Particularly from you.

I told you, "If your cool? Then I'm cool, if you're gonna be a c*%*? Then I'm gonna be a d*&^h#@$

How about we knock off the nonsense and get back to lovin before we spiral out of control to someplace I really don't think either of us want to go?

And I do hope you are doing well, I really do. I miss our DM sessions your "hey"s etc.

You just cant keep pushing a good man away forever...eventually he wont be there anymore.

Sorry you dont understand that.


I love you.

Hope you have a great day.



No comments: