Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Afternoon

 


knucklehead.


You really wanna talk about 'levels of disrespect?"

This is an honest to goodness conversation you wanna have with me RN?

I don't think you do.

Quid pro quo babygirl.

Not gonna be in a relationship with one set of rules for one and another set of rules for another.

Nope.

Don't ever ask me to do something for you that you cant do likewise for me.

You want consistency? 

Be consistent.

You want compassion?

Show some sometimes.

Etc.


I can give you more than what you ever dreamed of, all the things you always wanted.

Weather I do or not depends a lot on your attitude/demeanor.


I love you.

Lighten up.

For goodness sakes somebody help this woman find her big girl pants.

I mean if I can take it for a decade from a small army but she cant take it back from me?

Give me a break.


This is what I don't like bout practical joker types, as long as they're the ones calling the pranks its all good. All the sudden theyre on the defensive and they don't like it so much.

Tough.


I love you baby.

I really do.


Send more brownies, and a dinner al Los Amigos :-).

Yup :-).

Or Im just gonna keep hammering away at ya :-).

Relentless I believe is the term.


Seriously, a dinner at Los Amigos and I'll back off :-).


Two weeks ridin huh?

Interesting.

Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, nice...

If we ever make it there...

No comments: