Wednesday, August 24, 2022

If only...

 


Nuclear war between the U.S. and Russia would kill more than 5 billion people – just from starvation, study finds


"A nuclear blast would cause worldwide famine, according to the study, published in Nature Food on Monday, as massive amounts of soot would block sunlight, disrupt climate systems and limit food production."




Interesting number...


Zechariah 13:8-9

And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.

And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.

Some additional cross references, etc...

Revelation 8:12
Then the fourth angel sounded his trumpet, and a third of the sun and moon and stars were struck. A third of the stars were darkened, a third of the day was without light, and a third of the night as well.

Deuteronomy 28:49-68
The LORD shall bring a nation against thee from far, from the end of the earth, as swift as the eagle flieth; a nation whose tongue thou shalt not understand; …

(Russia been telling us for decades, dont keep encroaching over here... just some food for thought)

Isaiah 65:12-15
Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not…


If only we had a book or some kind of guide to whats going on/going to be happening here soon in our world. If only we had some kinda road map or study guide so we could know understand and accept events as they are unfolding so it would be a lil easier easier to comprehend...












No comments: