Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Whose

 


jaw was it that dropped again?



who exactly 

"was doing all kinds of  crazy things to get your (my) attention?"


Who did I flat out bust in the parking garage not once, not twice, but on three separate occasions?

More on the last of those tomorrow since it's the 10th anniversary of that specific event :-).


I told you there would be a "residual effect" for a while after everything we have been through and there will be. We've conquered everything else, we will conqueror that as well, it just might take a minute


I love you honey.

More than life itself.

I couldn't imagine my life if you hadn't come into it.

Yup.

Would rather die alone than think what I know we both felt those days wouldn't be replicated forever at some future point in time.

Hopefully that time is finally here.

I'm rambling and I got brownies to go eat :-).


TTYS 

I love you.

No comments: