Tuesday, August 30, 2022

I

 

know more good news :-)


Powell warns of ‘some pain’ ahead as the Fed fights to bring down inflation


"In his annual Jackson Hole, Wyoming, policy speech, Powell added that higher interest rates likely will persist “for some time. The historical record cautions strongly against prematurely loosening policy.”


"Specifically, Powell said the inflation of 40 years ago provides the current Fed with three lessons: That central banks like the Fed are responsible for managing inflation, that expectations are critical and that “we must keep at it until the job is done."


(I'd love to ask this guy two questions neither one of which he would like very much (go figure, seems to be something I do :-).

One, given that "The historical record" cautions strongly against prematurely loosening policy.” doesn't it also show that interest rates half of the inflation rate have never brought inflation down to appropriate levels? (ie 2%?)

The second question is given that one study has suggested 50% of inflation is due to fiscal situation (that the fed helped to create (through QE, bond buying, stimulus etc ) and another study that 30% of inflation is being driven by supply shocks to the food and energy sectors), how does the Fed raising interest rates solve the problem if all it is attacking is only 20% of the problem?


In the first post I did today? that guy was absolutely correct. They can nott tell you how bad it is and they don't want you to know how bad is it going to get, if they did? Everybody would stop spending everything they didn't have to. They want you to think they have all the answers, that they are in control, when in reality?


"Some sort of energy 

that didn't dilute as the universe expanded 

and didn't follow a power law."

is whats in charge.


I 'd accept it if I was you.


I love that BTW :-).


"Some sort of energy 

that didn't dilute as the universe expanded 

and didn't follow a power law."


I cant wait till the next time it comes up in a conversation and I ask:


"Well how did we get here then?"

"IDK, Big bang I guess."

"Great, so glad you believe in God too :-).

"Huh?"

Well  to believe in the cosmic inflation that led to the big bang one has to believe in Some sort of energy that didn't dilute as the universe expanded and didn't follow a power law."


Is that not God?


Ect...


Honey?

I know I am a handful.

I had enough a long time ago. I tried telling you what I would be like if people didn't "pull back", or "let off the accelerator" etc. 

I had been trying to tell everyone for a long time and I didn't feel like I was getting listened to. 

It kinda sucked.


I love you, its gonna be amazing, everything's gonna be fine :-).

That word :-).

Fine :-).


Thanks for the brownies :-).

Dinner Los Amigos :-).


And if I cant express my own views in my own residence? Then turn off the monitoring equipment.

Yup.

No comments: