Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Went home

 


yesterday and the first song I listen to :-).

First lyrics :-)




"I'll be the one to show you the way
You'll be the one to always complain"

(I'm lookin at it like me/us and the Christian Church as a whole, the entire body of Christ, not me and Lucy)


"I'ma gonna show the way
I'ma gonna show the way
I'ma gonna show the way
I'ma gonna show the way'


Told people when I moved in that garage:

"A lot of people in the not to distant future are gonna be livin' like this."

Better to rejoice in it and be glad your book is being proven true right in front of your eyes than to fight against it, cause its gonna happen either way regardless...


Cowards gotta place in hell reserved for em, 
Glory dont come cheap or easy, it's gonna cost you everything you got.



and then later on :-).




"How young are you?
How old am I?

C'mon meet me anyplace or anywhere or anytime
Now, I don't care, meet me tonight
If you will dare, I will dare
Meet me anyplace or anywhere or anytime
Now, I don't care, meet me tonight
If you will dare, I will dare"

Now that was straight up resonating me and honey :-).
Yup.

I love you baby.




No comments: