Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Honeys wisdom.

 

Some of which she should apply to herself :-).

Yup...




Hows that vibe these days?




Believe me, I know the feeling.
IG in particular.




To long to even get into at this point.
Exactly how I feel 
about a bunch of people right now.





Who ever gotta go?
Gotta go.
Period.




Yup...




Trust me I will.
If it means I need walk away 
from certain situations I wont tolerate anymore?
Then so be it.





People wouldn't have made it a month let alone 10+ years.
Then they wanna call you "lucky" etc..
You're not me. 
Were not made out of the same fabric.
Not even close.
Higher level lifeform.
Quasi-supernatural being at this point.
Tread w caution.
Take the advice given etc.
.



Truth again...




Can you see that honey?
Is the background black?
Is the text white?
Do you see any grey area?

What exactly 
dont you understand?

You're the one that wrote it 
for goodness sakes...

:-).
I love you baby.
It will be okay honey.


No comments: