Tuesday, February 28, 2023

"Why

 


are you doing all of this? 

I understand that you want others to be informed about whats really goin on in the world but the fact is you cant do anything about it or change it so why are you doing it?"


"If you know where you are going it makes it easier once you get started."

"Do you know where you are going?" 

(Asked with a smile on their face :-).


"Yeah...Yeah Im pretty sure I do..."

(Also said with a smile on my face.)


Next evening I watched Inception at the library and it had the quote in it about it doesn't matter where the train is going (or plane lol :-) 

as long as she's on it? 

Im:



Yup...

Just like that.


I love old slang BTW :-).

Not being hip is the new hip y'all :-).

I wanna bring back Jive Turkey etc...:-).


That scene in airplane lol...

Dont even get me started...:-).


Seriously though,

if 1 person decides:

"This guy is making to much sense

about what is going on in the world right now.

I believe what he is saying is true."

If one person were to decide that:


"I should give my heart, mind, body and soul over to Christ and let him rule my life, nothin I been doin to this point is working much anyway, might as well go this route...Something along those lines?

If one person were to do that?

Then everything.

Every 

sacrifice, 

every hardship

every persecution

every ridicule'

 every mocking

every sneering etc.?

Worth every bit of it.


Luke 15:10

In the same way, I tell you, 

there is joy in the presence of God’s angels 

over one sinner who repents.” 


If you honestly thought people were gonna suffer in hell if they didn't convert to Christianity?

Then why are you not telling as many as you can?

 Living your life in such a way that they see Christ in your life and actions?

At my walk to Emmaus a guy said:


"anybody can not be a Christian, thats easy."

:-).

Kinda stuck w me :-).


Believing will get you into heaven.

Wat you did to further the kingdom of God 

will determine your rewards 

at the judgement of the righteous.


Amen.







No comments: