Tuesday, February 21, 2023

REVELATION 13 Interpreters Bible EXEGESIS Part 1

 


EXEGESIS

Just means a detailed study of the scripture.


So?

A lil while ago?

When I was doing the pieces on AI/UAP etc?

that lil voice says:

"Go look up what the interpreters bible on revelation says about Rev 13:15.

I did.

And I stumbled on a whole lot of other things as well.

I'll get to REV 13:15 in a bit. 

I thought it more important to cover the entire thing 

so that people might have a record for themselves to refer back to etc.


I wanna point out right away this was written in 1957.

I'm not a big fan of seeing as much as the author does 

about the role of Rome in the book of Revelation.

Rome was merely an example in Johns time of what every kingdom always gonna go through.

It's past present and future all at once.

Just like the Almighty

Not just what Rome was doing when John wrote the book.

Thats my take anyway, 

that in the past there has been to much emphasis on Rome in the book.

Just easier to say it here than over and over and over.


So?

Lets get to it and at the end of this series?

There will be a "Heavy Hitters" package 

of quotes from the exegesis that 

"resonated".


The exegesis on vs 15 about blew me out of the water when I read it BTW.

I also wanna point out that I had said AI is the antichrist well before my friend Brother Brian let me borrow his book :-).

No front end loading here ever...

I can barely keep up with what I need be doing let alone find something in a book,

 then announce it 

and then go back and say "oh hey look here look what I found"

Thats not how this has been working 

and there are plenty of other Bonafides to back that claim up with..

It's just beyond preposterous to make such assertations at this point.


ready?

Here we go






No comments: