Wednesday, February 8, 2023

I mean

 


They have been saying we should be expecting more things like COVID for years now.


Tracking the bird flu, experts see a familiar threat — and a virus whose course is hard to predict


The book said so thousands of years ago...


Revelation 6:8

King James Version

"And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."


"...with death, and with the beast of the earth..."


Death will come not just by the sword (Wars)

And hunger (Starvation)

But through the beast of the earth  as well.


People laughed at me years ago when I said this too:


Climate change is thawing out permafrost and melting glaciers, which in turn is introducing microbes into the air and they are then being transported around the globe via the jet stream. They find a host in an animal, then things mutate and goon to infect humans.


I mean its just fact, and all the evidence I'm pointing out? 

It just points to where we are right now.


No comments: