Friday, February 10, 2023

More

 


of Honeys Wisdom:



yes it does...



This one kills me...

I've actually had people say this to me:

"Well I knew you weren't doing anything 

so I didn't think you would mind 

watching the kids for me."

Hey jack, what exactly

 in your right mind 

makes you think I'd rather watch your kids 

than read, nap, listen to music etc?

You thought wrong.




It's 2023.

This really has to be explained?




Listened to it last night :-).

"Remember you reap what you sow."







Truth...




Goes right along with:






Hallelujah!




That I need to work on.
Sometimes this fish just doesn't care enough to keep its mouth shut.




Goes right to:

"I dont give a damn

For the same old played out scenes

I dont give a damn for just the inbetweens"







#4...Truth.





#6...

Just start working on it, 

you and everyone else around you 

will be glad you did.

Things get better quicker the earlier we start...




#7) Let em be wrong

You'll never convince 'em anyway so what's the point in it all?

And dont bring up subject matter

 that you know 

somebody in the conversation 

knows 1000x more 

than you do (about that subject matter) 

and then get all offended 

when you get your oppion shot down.

Just dont bring it up.

Keep it to yourself.

Pretty simple stuff like 

dont do to others how you wouldn't want to be done to you etc.







#13 is one of the biggest mistakes people make in their lives.

Aloneness trumps toxicity always.

And dont ever "settle".


AMEN!


OH I JUST LOVE THIS NEXT ONE:


Goes back to:
and:
and:

"A people not even born yet 
will soon be forgotten."


Waylon Jennings:

How come you ain't ever tried this kind of pickin', Luther?

(Luther Perkins, Johnny cash guitar player)


(Luther picks a song on his guitar.)


Luther Perkins:

"Well, Waylon, 

whatever you're lookin' for, 

I've already found."


Exactly...

Me too.


I pray you find yours.

I really do.
















No comments: