Thursday, April 20, 2023

BTW?

 


"Things


I have read about "The two witnesses" of late.


Using public computers so to go back and find the history and sources and provide the links was next to impossible ( I tried). My point is, I've read what others think and the following are not my thoughts but come from others, not saying I necessarily agree with all the viewpoints posted but I do find them...interesting shall we say? :-).


"They shall have an elevated status or role during the end times."


"They will be the personification of the Holy Spirit on earth."


"They will fulfill the prophetic message of the church." 


"They will be able to apply Gods judgement on earth and he will use them as vessels to reveal his message."


That was 

AUGUST 15, 2017.


I dont think people are laughing so much any more honey.


I love you baby, I hope you are well.

TTYS.



No comments: