Monday, April 17, 2023

You Know?

 

I'm just me.

I say what I say how I say it.

If people dont like it?

Then they can just go read something else.


By the looks of things rn?

Thats not whats happening :-).


Anyway(s)

(I love saying that BTW :-).

There's somebody else that knows why as well :-).



But, 

WE, 

are the final editors 

of the media we choose to consume.


Not anybody else, us.

I learned that in Broadcast Communications 201 BTW:

"Process and effects of Mass Communications"


So if you dont wanna be bothered with it?

Then just go away 

cause I'm going to say it, 

scream it etc, 

till the day I'm gone 

and it goes a lil something like what follows 

and this article just kinda just drove it home:


'Armageddon' shows how literal readings of the Bible's end times affect modern times


"GROSS: So the people who are saved from all these horrors on earth are the ones who are believers and have accepted Jesus as the Messiah, right?"

(Terry Gross is the interviewer, 

and again 

this is a false teaching 

that came to the body of Christ just recently 

(last 200 years) 

and mostly 

just in the western world.


It is however, 

indicative of how a lot of non-Christians, 

think Christians think.


So combine the above 

with what the author of the book 

and the interviewee said:


"EHRMAN...

And so what ends up happening is 

God takes the wealth from Rome, 

destroys the Roman world, 

destroys - 

takes away all their wealth. 

And the Christians 

then have a city of gold 

and, you know, 

gates of pearl 

and eternal life living in fantastic wealth."


and:


"EHRMAN: 

Well, there's a lot of violence 

being sponsored 

by conservative Christians 

who are in support of, 

well, 

taking over the government

for example, 

who are in support of 

all sorts of opposition 

to social policies that might help people 

- so 

opposition to immigration

wanting to cut the budgets 

so that we don't help out the poor

We cut down on helping those who are desperately in need. 

But let's build up the defense budget, and let's invade some more."


"And so I'll just say, you know, 

there are some wars 

that I think are completely justified. 

( I agree)


I think America 

has been in wars that are not justified. 


(I agree and most in my lifetime)


And most of these unjustified wars, 

in my experience, 

have been supported 

by people who call themselves Christian 

who want to take over the world 

in one way or another. 


(BTW? 

Real Christians understand:

Christ is gonna take over the world

and he dont need their help to do it.)


So I think the violent Jesus of Revelation 

resonates with people 

more than the innocent Lamb of the Gospels."



Just gonna say it like it is.


You put all of that together?

 And you dont have

"Christians"


You have:


"people who call themselves Christian"


but who really aren't anything more 

than a collection of:


pretentious 

sheepeople

 assholes 

following false teachings 

all the while 

wondering 

why 

nobody wants too go to worship with them!

It's the truth!


I told ya a while back:

Course correction coming.

I guarantee it.


"I"



And besides?

All of that?

 Supports my assertation that:


THE GREAT APOSTASY


has already happened.



2 Thessalonians 2:3

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;


Oh I'm sorry.

2 Thessalonians 2.

I forgot it was "an obscure" reference.


Yeah I'm not sorry. 

(You ought to know by now :-)

Sarcasm :-)


And this?


Thats a part of the great apostasy.
It's happening right now in front of your face!
How much more obvious could it be?
I mean really.
It wasn't nearly as prevalent when I wrote pieces those years ago.
So again, 
it tells you exactly where we are.

Deny it all you want to.

Luke 12:51

Do you think that I have come to bring peace to the earth? 
No, I tell you, but division


Brother Joes bible study on the book of Revelation:

"The two witnesses will split the church (as in entire body of Christ) in the end times. Half will follow the true church and half will follow the false church."

Choose wisely.
Eternity is at stake.

Sometimes people need a good smack in the mouth to wake em up.
No problem.



"I thought,
don't worry about me.
You picked the right guy for this task."

















No comments: