Thursday, April 27, 2023

Honey Wisdom

 



Yeah...do that.


Truth.


Oh I am...Believe it.


Oh I dont anymore. 
One of the wisest things I ever did 
deciding not to ignore my intuition.


I keep telling people,
when you loose as much I have?
Aint no big deal to loose a lil more.


Yeah, dont go there.
You just might be surprised.


Oh they are believe it.


I'll do it till I'm gone.


Yup...


Or they can choose which one...


Yeah, just dont do stuff ya gotta be sorry for.
problem solved.


I live in my head, my imagination.
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me."
:-).
Some people will get that reference.
music lovers will. 


I notice the smallest most mundane things 
you would never even stop to think about.
promise.


Oh you're gonna whether you want to or not here before long.


How many people really need?


Yup...


Always been the case.


So true.


Great point honey :-).


Exactly, never wish anybody harm. 
It only comes back to you worse than you wished on others to start with.


Yes I do.


Works.


Big time different mode rn.
Crunch time.


Less than 20 minutes.
Audi 5000.
Promise.


Particularly with God's favor
(Protection)


You cant beat me.
You just cant/wont etc.
Your not trying to beat me you're trying to beat 
the power of the Holly Spirit working in somebody 
and you will not win
 till this mission is finished.
Period.
Theres  a pretty long line of people who
have tried and failed at this point.
I'd keep that in mind if I was you.
And we aint even together yet.


Exactly...

No comments: