Thursday, April 27, 2023

Three

 


weeks went by before I saw anybody 

saying anything about the Solar Winds Attack..


And then when I finally do see something?

Here's what it says:




So?

Washington post?

I just wanna make sure I got this right.

We dont hear about this any more for years on end. 

For literally years there want anything much out there about this ongoing attack.


I write:

Well on

APRIL 10, 2023

and:

Actual

on

APRIL 13, 2023


and then they go with that on 

April 25, 2023?


It's fluff nonsense.


As far as we know there was only one document altered and that concerned causality #'s in the Ukraine War.


So why and who?

Hum?


Really not that hard to figure.

Plus?


It's a lil hard to make the argument:


"Russian Hackers Struggling"


When we are being embarrassed around the globe and being exposed as spying on your allies.


Who does that benefit again?

Not us.


Nice to know the WP is paying attention.


Actually?

It's not the post and that just fine :-).



Hey guys?


Holler at me when you can figure out Ukraine only really ever had old soviet style air defenses.





Or that the reality on the ground just doesn't match up with what the rest of the world has already figured out.



I mean seriously, yall cant figure all of that out till now?

But were supposed to take:


Seriously?


Yall aint foolin the guy in a garage.


I mean it is just rubbish, 
garbage, 
state-issued propaganda at this point.









No comments: