Saturday, April 22, 2023

Nothin

 


like starting your day off calling David Jeremiah a mega church snake oil salesmen.

I was looking forward to his book too, 



(2010, financial crisis)

I really was...

Intro kinda ruined it for me...Yup...

I'll still probably read it...

Like I said? 

The false prophet at Big Springs?

He had 97% of things right...it was the seriousness of the three percent of the information that he didn't feel propelled to share that night that gave him away just like I knew it would and that's why I went.


In this instance? 

The very intro starts off with the notion of:


"We're a bunch of privileged a-h@!#s, 

and you gotta BUY MY BOOK

 to know how to avoid it, etc..."


Just like wat was just discussed on here a few post back.

It just turns my stomach...


It really does.

No matter how much else he gets right.

It is EXACTLY the trap Satan wants you to fall into.


"You dont  have to worry about all that yucky stuff 

in that book nobody (even the believers) reads, 

and even when they do? They dont understand it. 

You won't have to go through it."






Im gonna have to go with Chief Dan George on that one...




No comments: