Thursday, April 6, 2023

Psalms 119 excerpts etc...

 


98 Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me.

99  I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation.

100 I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

Matthew 13:17

104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

117 Hold thou me up, and I shall be safe: and I will have respect unto thy statutes continually.

118 Thou hast trodden down all them that err from thy statutes: for their deceit is falsehood.

124 Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes.

125 I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.

129 Thy testimonies are wonderful: therefore doth my soul keep them.

130 The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

(Simple is the uninformed, ignorant in the literal sense of the word, just not knowing.)



The Universe May Be More Unstable Than You Think

"The nature of that unified force remains a mystery, but as the universe expanded and cooled from initial state, the forces peeled off from each other. First came gravity, then strong nuclear, and lastly electromagnetism and the weak nuclear force split from each other. That last step we can recreate in the lab. In our most powerful particle colliders, we can achieve the energies needed to – temporarily, at least – recombine those forces into a single “electroweak” force. 

Each time the forces divided, the cosmos underwent a radical phase transition, populated by new particles and forces. For example, the unified electroweak force is carried by a quartet of massless particles, but the electromagnetic force is carried by a single massless particle, the photon, while three massive particles carry the weak nuclear. If those two forces hadn’t split, then life as we know it, which depends on electromagnetic interactions to glue atoms together into molecules, simply wouldn’t exist.'


Simple question:

How did the four forces that govern every interaction in the universe know in what order they needed to split from each other?


Had to have gravity first or nothing "coalesces" around each other. Had to have Strong nuclear next as it is the "glue holding atomic nuclei" together. You had to have electromagnetism next "to glue atoms together into molecules" And last? You had to have weak nuclear force which will eventually result in decay/death. 


Think about how all of that closely relates to the cycle of life:


Gravity = Birth

Strong Nuclear = Growth

Electromagnetism = Peak

Weak nuclear = Death and decay.


Revelation 22:13

I am the Alpha and the Omega, 

the first and the last, 

the beginning and the end.”


"The nature of that unified force remains a mystery"


(Maybe to some it does. Not to some of us.

I reiterate:


"thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies"

"I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation"

"I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts"

"Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way"

"Thou hast trodden down all them that err from thy statutes: for their deceit is falsehood."

"Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes."

"I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies."

"The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.")

No comments: