Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Just

 


kinda proving a point here:


Back to AI.


"My neighbor used to shoot down her boy friends social media post constantly. Citing the source, knowing how algorithms work etc. She told me the other day " I can't tell which are bogus anymore and which aren't. I meant to tell her why I thought that was and in the mean time? here comes this article "systems such as ChatGPT, which can create content that is indistinguishable from human output."


If I wanted to?

I could have "back dated" that so to speak and made it look like I told my friend that I thought AI was doing that BEFORE I read that article. She'll tell you I said: "I meant to tell you before and then I ran across an article."


Point is?

I got no need to "back date" anything.


If I am thinking something and I dont have a chance to say it to others, or write about it etc.? And then a story comes along confirming what I was thinking? Thats just the way it goes sometimes...

There simply to many things I have said that have come true for them all to have been "back dated." 

If you wanna think otherwise?

You just go right on ahead.



No comments: